A healthy diet keeps the doctor away!!
Let us know how to make Raagi dosa here.
Kids love this dosa while taken with coconut chutney or tomato chutney.
- Raagi flour - 4 cups
- Urad dhal - 1 cup
- Boiled rice - 1/2 cup (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil - a few drops
How to prepare Raagi dosa:
- Soak urad dhal for half an hour and grind it smoothly.
- If boiled rice is used, soak it for an hour and grind that too.
- Mix the raagi flour to the ground urad dhal and boiled rice.
- Add salt to taste.
- Ferment it overnight and Raagi dosa flour is ready the next day morning!!
- Heat a pan and spread the dosa flour on it.
- Add a few drops of oil on it.
- Once it is cooked well, turn to the other side.
- When other side too is done, raagi dosa is ready to serve.
- It tastes yummy with coconut chutney or tomato chutney.